I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, August 19, 2011

Free Book (nook) - First, There Is a River

First, There Is a River ($7.99 Kindle), by Kathy Steffen, is this week's Free Friday book at B&N, courtesy of Medallion Press. Look like I'll be reporting the lower price to Amazon on this one.
Book Description
An old riverboat and the colorful characters aboard it form the backdrop for this tale of a woman's heartache and self-discovery and her crazed husband's quest for revenge. After her children are sent away, Emma seeks solace on her uncle's boat, where she is greeted by the kindness and companionship of a stranger. As she learns about herself and the possiblity of happiness, her husband follows close behind, determined to take his anger out on her and everyone else aboard the boat.
Click HERE for the free book from B&N.