I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Save $15 when you spend $20 on Amazon Kindle Skins (KSO)

Update: I've now seen several messages that this discount works on both $19.99 and $19.95 priced skins, so you should be able to buy any skin that comes up on the link and get the discount! If you don't have Prime, then grab a couple of Smak-Dab Cover Secure Clips to raise your pre-coupon discount over $25 to get free shipping.

This offer is for those with selected Kindle Wi-Fi with Special Offers or Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi with Special Offers only. Turn on your wireless, click Menu, Sync & Check for New Items, then on View Special Offers after the sync has completed. You should see this new offer:

Save $15 when you spend $20 on Amazon Kindle Skins

Click on offer, then click on the link on the offer page sign up and get an email with the promotion code. Sign-up for this offer expires on June 29.

You'll get an email (right away), a link to the Special Offer Details page and a promotion code to enter at checkout. Once you have the promotional code, you have until July 29 to complete your purchase. Like previous offers, this one requires you to use the full checkout process in order to enter your promotional code. Also, like all Amazon sales that use promotional codes, if you have a gift card balance, you must use it for the payment (if there is not a sufficient balance, then you can pick which credit card or other payment to use).

Once again, this offer can be used more than once per accounts, so long as you have more than one KSO registered:
4. Limit one promotional code per device.
Just click on the ad on each device to receive the individual promotion codes via email.

Wouldn't you know it, I just bought a Skin for my Kindle 3G a few weeks ago (just before this offer first downloaded to my KSO). However, my KSO doesn't have a skin (nor does hubby's Kindle WiFi), so I might buy one on the sale, anyway (or just keep it for myself, for when I tire of the skin I have now). Once nice thing about this sale - you can use it on pretty much any skin in the Kindle Skins Accessory store, rather than being limited to just a select list. You can even use it to buy a Skin for an older, 2nd Generation Kindle or the Kindle DX, it appears.

There is one question I have on this offer - it says I must spend "$20 or more", but it is also limited to a single skin. So, it seems to me that the offer would be limited to the $24.99 skins (since most of them are $19.99). If you use the offer, let me know if it works on the $19.99 ones.