I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kindle WiFi $114

There is a very odd listing for the Amazon Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology in the Amazon store tonight. The price is $114, but there is no mention of Special Offers, no picture and no description. Rumor has it that it is a no-ad Kindle and the only thing missing is a power brick (so, it's likely an international Kindle; as that is the only difference between the US and non-US models). If you've been wanting that lower price, but no ads, it might be worth taking a chance and ordering it. You should get the same warranty as with a Kindle purchased on a regular order page. If it turns out to be an edition you don't want, you can always send it back.