I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, June 24, 2011

$5 Instant Video Credit at Amazon

For those of us that signed up for the KSO offer of 50% off on a Roku player, we may want to consider going ahead and ordering it now, rather than waiting until the deadline of August 16. If you activate the Roku player and connect it to your Amazon account by the end of the month, you get a $5 credit for Instant Videos. The offer isn't limited to Roku players, either - if you have purchased a new Vizio, LG,  Panasonic or Samsung HDTV or a Blu-Ray player that is capable of streaming Amazon Instant Videos, you can connect them as well and get the credit. If you have more than one of these, I don't know if you can get more than one credit (there is nothing on the page limiting the offer to one per account; it only mentions that the device must be a new registration with your Amazon account).

Click HERE to get started.