I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Slingo under a Buck (Kindle)

Slingo on Kindle is marked down to 99 cents for the next two weeks (ending March 13). This is a surprisingly addictive game (I have it on my Kindle and on my netbook, as I picked up a PC download version of it for a dollar a while back), which you can play when you don't want to get involved in a long game and there are too many distractions to read.

Game Description
The objective of Slingo is to accumulate the highest number of points. Spin and match the reel numbers to the numbers on the 5x5 card, trying to cover all the numbers in 20 spins or less. Earn a "Slingo" and huge bonus points when you match 5 numbers in a row. Slingos can be horizontal, vertical or diagonal.

In addition to number matches, players can earn special reel icons. The joker can match any number in the column, coins earn bonus points, and free spins will save you points. But watch out for the devil, who takes half your score...

Slingo for Kindle is perfect for a quick play or long sessions. All game stats and high scores are tracked, and unique award challenges will keep you coming back for more.

Can you top the high score? Try your luck and take a spin today!