I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Kindle Game - Checkers

It seems like only yesterday that I told you about a new Checkers game for the Kindle .... oh, wait, it was yesterday. I missed it yesterday, but there are actually two new Checkers ($0.99) games for the Kindle, the second from Code Mystics.

Best of all, if you are hesitating to spend another 99 cents (really? you can't even get a value menu chili for this anymore) and aren't sure if you would like this one better than the other edition, you can play this one in your browser.

Book Description
Enjoy the classic board game of Checkers on Kindle.

The object of Checkers is to jump over and capture all of your opponent's pieces before you lose all of your own, or to put your opponent in a position where there are no legal moves available.

Checkers allows you play against Kindle at one of eight difficulty levels, or play with a friend with a Pass 'n' Play mode. You can save your game at any point, and then continue at a later time. Checkers also includes a practice mode that lets you set up the starting board any way you like.

Enjoy Checkers today!