I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday's Kindle Deals of the Day

Amazon's Kindle Deals of the Day is still blank, but I found a number of Peterson's college prep titles for $2.99 and today's Student Deal of the Day is an updated "classic" (at least, in computer years).


Master the GRE 2011

Master the Catholic High School Entrance Exams 2011

Master the GRE Practice Test 2

Master the ASVAB Basics

Master the SAT: Practice Test 2

Master the GRE Practice Test 5

Master the GMAT--Practice Test 4

Master the GMAT--Diagnosing Strengths and Weaknesses: Practice Test 1

Master the SAT: Practice Test 6

Green Careers in Energy

Master the GMAT--Practice Test 3

Master the Real Estate License Exams: Practice Test 5

Ultimate Word Success

Hackers, by Steven Levy $1.99