I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! and a Kindle Poem

Merry Christmas to all my readers. A Kindle poem today, for all of you who have a new Kindle waiting under the tree, and I'll check later to see if I can find us any free books as additional gifts for the day.

A Kindle Poem
- Kay Carbe

I take my Kindle everywhere
Everywhere I go
It’s so thin and sleek looking
No-one would ever know
That little thing that looks so good
My library on-the-go
In it’s bright red cover
My Kindle is on show!

300 books and counting
More free books by the day
I love, I love my Kindle
That’s all that I can say
Forget the books I bought last year
They’re getting in the way
Who cares for paper anymore?
Not me anyway!

I cannot tell you what it’s like
Until you get your own
The Kindle’s very practical
(A fact already known)
It’s really worth its weight in gold
My reading skills have grown
I carry it, I care for it
My love for it I’ve shown

Waiting time is no big deal
I really just don’t care
Just sit me down and leave me be
Don’t look at me or stare
Ok I’ll talk and tell you folks
Kindle talk I’ll share
I love, I love my Kindle
Where ever, I’m prepared

Just give me, give me, give me, more
E books every day!
I won’t spend on paper books,
Convenience all the way
Fiction, bio’s, thrillers all
Books for little pay
Kindle rocks, Kindle’s cool!
That’s all I have to say!