I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, December 25, 2010

12 Days of Kindle in the UK

For customers in England, Amazon is having a special 12 Days of Kindle sale, starting today and ending January 6, 2011. A large number of books have been marked down to £1.00 during this time and I checked a few of them in the US store - if your address is in the UK, then those same books are $1.54 (all other regions pay full price, whatever that might be, which varies by book). So, those who haven't moved their Kindle account to Amazon.Co.UK don't have to do so to take advantage of this sale. You will, though, have to go to the UK sale page to find the deals, then switch back to Amazon.com and search for the book (by ASIN is fastest, but by author name or title works just as well.

Here's a sampling of the books on sale, just for those of you in the UK: