I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, November 26, 2010

Video on Demand Sale at Amazon - 75% off Rental

Here are a couple of great deals on Video on Demand at Amazon. First, enter the code RENTDEAL on this page and you'll get 75% off the next movie that you rent from Amazon (between today and the end of the month).

As if that isn't a good enough deal, you can also rent the biggest new releases for 99 cents this weekend, on this Video on Demand Black Friday Deals page, including five of the Harry Potter films. Combine the two and you get a movie night for a quarter!Venture out a little farther and you can rent any of these 99 movies for $2.99 (actually, less, as many are also knocked down to 99 cents this weekend and you'll have that 75% coupon).