I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Free Book (nook) - Hunt at the Well of Eternity

Hunt at the Well of Eternity ($4.79 Kindle), by Gabriel Hunt, is this week's Free Friday pick at Barnes & Noble (although I'm a bit late squeezing it in here). This is, as usual, a DRM'd B&N Epub and works only with the nook or one of the nook Apps.

Book Description
A blood-stained Confederate flag and the beautiful woman carrying it put Gabriel Hunt on the trail of a secret hidden deep in the Central American jungle-a secret that might just be the legendary Fountain of Youth . . .

Click HERE for the free book from B&N.