I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, August 2, 2010

Free Book (nook) - The Devil At My Doorstep

The Devil At My Doorstep ($2.56 Kindle), by David Bego, is free to download in the Barnes and Noble ebookstore.

Book Description
A targeted family business owner dedicated to protecting his employees survives full-scale war with the powerful and politically connected Service Employees International Union and its big labor boss, Andy Stern.

Author Biography

The author, Dave Bego, is president and CEO of EMS, an industry leader in the field of environmental workplace maintenance. He is uniquely qualified to write this book, as noted on CNN’s Lou Dobbs program in Spring 2009, due to his firsthand experience while waging war with Andy Stern and the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) from late 2006 until the present.


Click HERE for the free book.