I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, July 2, 2010

Refurbished Kindle DX under $250

As soon as the new Graphite Kindle DX was released with a price of $379, I was certain that the price of refurbished and white Kindle DX's would drop as well. This morning, you can get a refurbished Kindle DX (US) for $249.99. That's right, for less than what you would have spent for a Kindle (or a nook or a Sony Reader) a month ago, you can now get a 9.7" screen Kindle DX with free 3G wireless.

Update: The price on the original Kindle DX has now dropped to $359 (with global wireless). For the $20 difference, though, I'd order the Graphite Kindle DX with the improved eInk screen.

Here is a current list of all the refurbished prices, which appears to subject to change at any moment. First, the US versions with Sprint wireless coverage:
These are the latest generation, global versions and have AT&T wireless coverage: