I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Update on Refurbished Kindles - $139 Once More

This morning, the price of the refurbished Kindles had risen, with a refurbished U.S. Kindle going for the same $189 price as a brand new global Kindle and the refurbished global Kindle was only $9 less. I was kicking myself for not buying one, as was at least one reader. This afternoon, the low prices have returned and the price of the refurbished global Kindle DX has dropped an additional $30.

Here is a current list of all the refurbished prices, which appears to subject to change at any moment. First, the US versions with Sprint wireless coverage:
These are the latest generation, global versions and have AT&T wireless coverage: