I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Hot Rod Magazine for Five Bucks

Barnes and Noble has a five dollar deal on a one-year, (print) subscription to Hot Rod, today only. Like the Amazon deal earlier today, this one is just in time for a nice Father's Day gift and is half the cost of a digital subscription (and with this magazine, the color pictures are much of what you want to see, so I would not want it on an ereader, anyway). A subscription at Amazon is $14, so you aren't quite saving as much as shown in the comparison to the single-issue newsstand price of $71.88, but it is a decent bargain, nonetheless.

Description
Hot Rod is America's leading hot rodding magazine, focusing on high-performance and personalized hot rods, Chevies, and muscle cars.