I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Field & Stream for Five Bucks

A one-year, automatic renewing subscription to Field & Stream can be picked up for $5.00 this week at Amazon (expires this coming Saturday at 11:59pm). This deal is just in time for a nice Father's Day gift (you can even print or email a gift card). You can easily cancel the auto-renewal using your Subscription Manager at Amazon, a feature I've recently explored - no more dealing with many different magazines on renewals or wondering which offer you received in the mail is really from the magazine and which is an overpriced 3rd party offering (or a new subscription disguised as a renewal, a type of junk mail that seems to be more and more common these days).

Description
America's Number One sportsman's magazine, featuring in-depth articles on hunting, fishing, outdoor adventure, and conservation news. First-class fiction, and more. Field & Stream, editorial excellence for over 100 years.