I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Free Book - Stopping Time, Part 2

Stopping Time, Part 2, by Melissa Marr, is now free to pre-order at Amazon. If you are interested, grab it quick. At least for now, Stopping Time, Part 1 is free once again, so you can get both at no charge.

Book Description
An exciting e-story original sequel to INK EXCHANGE!When Leslie left the Dark Court for her own good, she never imagined she could be the instrument by which someone threatened Irial or Niall. When her darkest past catches up with her, and she must figure out how to keep the fey she loves safe-and how to save herself.

For those that missed it earlier, these two are also back to being free pre-orders at Amazon:
For those with a nook, you can get these here: