I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Contest Winners - Marrying for King's Millions

Thanks to random.org, I have winners for the extra copies of Marrying for King's Millions ($3.40 Kindle), by Maureen Child, that Harlequin sent. I've sent emails to the winners and will mail out the books early next week. Congratulations to:
  • Marilee
  • Alisa K
  • Stacy
  • Eliss
Book Description
Wed and bed one of his biggest client's unsavory daughters? No thanks. But the only way millionaire Travis King could get the man off his back was to marry someone else. So he handpicked his temporary and on-his-terms bride--hometown girl Julie O'Hara. The woman was desperate and should easily fade into the background. And, as per their contract, she'd do exactly what he wanted during their year of platonic marriage. Unless what he wanted began to change...