I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Free Shipping on Kindle for Valentines Day

You can give (or get) a Kindle or Kindle DX for Valentine’s Day with FREE Two-Day Shipping (offer valid for Continental U.S.). Giving Kindle as a gift? Be sure to check the box labeled “show gifting options” before you proceed to checkout so you can add a custom gift note and send the Kindle unregistered (although it does ship in an outer box that is clearly marked as a Kindle from Amazon).

Fine print:
Order Kindle or Kindle DX from 11:00 am PST on February 3 to 9:00 am PST on February 11 for delivery on or before February 13.