I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, December 21, 2009

Going Rogue - ASIN Change Alert!

A reader commented that not only was the ASIN no longer valid for her order of Under the Dome, by Stephen King (December 24, 2009), but her order for Going Rogue: An American Life, by Sarah Palin (December 26, 2009), had an invalid ASIN as well. I had noted the problem with Going Rogue in this earlier post, but didn't stop to think that people who ordered this title might not read the post about Ed Kennedy's memoir.

So, if you pre-ordered this one, check your ASIN for it, as well. If you go the $7.20 price, you'll have to make a decision as to whether you want to re-order at the current $7.99 price, but I'd recommend that everyone else do so, if the ASIN is still valid. To do this, first click on the Manage My Kindle page, then locate your order, under the "Open Orders" banner. Click on the link that says "View details" and then on the link for the book itself. If it shows the book info page, you are all set. If not, then you can cancel the book from the "View details" page and then click on the link above to find the new listing and order it again. In fact, you can put the order in even before you cancel the old one (but do remember to cancel), since Amazon doesn't see these as being for the same book.