I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, December 21, 2009

Circuit Rider for a Penny

I'll admit, I'm wasn't quite sure what this one was until I went to the author website. Circuit Rider August - September - October 2009 ($0.01), by The United Methodist Publishing House, is a quarterly magazine from the Methodist Church, produced for their clergy, put on Kindle by Abingdon Press. This particular issue is on Leadership Development.

Book Description
Welcome to CIRCUIT RIDER! This is a quarterly professional magazine for pastors. It is published by The United Methodist Publishing House for United Methodist clergy. Our mission is to address the spiritual, intellectual, and practical needs of pastors serving local churches. We are eager to know how CR can better serve you and support you in your ministries.

A more current issue (in PDF only) and other materials are on their website.