I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Conqueror

Georgette Heyer's The Conqueror, originally published in 1966, is currently marked down to ($3.18) in the Kindle store. Despite their age, the majority of her books are selling in the $9-$10 range (there are a couple at $5.99), other than one other novel, The Black Moth ($0.99), which I suspect is in the public domain due to both it's price and the presence of a second edition at $1.99.

Book Description
William the Bastard, base-born son of the Duke of Normandy, must fight the King of France to regain his Duchy. Spurned in love by the Princess Matilda, the fighting Duke dares to take a whip to her in her own father’s palace, before making her his bride. William the Conqueror sails to England to claim the Saxon King’s crown and sceptre for his own.