I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Win a Kindle and The Road by Cormac McCarthy


Amazon is giving away four Kindles, each preloaded with The Road ($7.99), by Cormac McCarthy. The first winner has already been announced, but if your enter quickly you'll be in the running for this week's drawing. The rules state that only one entry per email address is allowed, but does not you can't enter multiple addresses into the contest (although you may get a lot more junk mail if you do). I'd suggest that you spread your entries out, if you make more than one, entering a different email address each week, in case they limit each week's winners to new entries during the previous week (it's unclear from the rules if entries carry over into future weeks).

Click HERE to enter the sweepstakes.