I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Twilight Saga

If you missed the deal when Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga set was under $6 and have been watching for another opportunity to buy the series, there are a couple of bargains available. First, you can pick up Twilight and New Moon for $4.50 each and Eclipse for $5.50. All that leaves is Breaking Dawn at $8.00 to complete the series. That works out to $22.50 for the entire set.

If you'd rather get the set as a single volume, the price is down to a "mere" $30 (from the $46 it was shortly after release), which is still too high, in my opinion.

Book Description
This stunning set, complete with all four books, makes the perfect gift for fans of the bestselling vampire love story.

Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn capture the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires.