I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, October 23, 2009

Twilight Saga - Complete Set for Under $6

If you've held off buying the The Twilight Saga Collection ($5.27), by Stephenie Meyer, in ebook form or you are missing even one in the series, run, don't walk, to the Kindle store and pick up this pre-order. 512 pages, the entire saga, all in one ebook at 90% off "list" price. The only reason I'm not picking it up? I already have all four in the series.

Book Description
This stunning set, complete with all four books, makes the perfect gift for fans of the bestselling vampire love story.

Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn capture the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires.