I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Game of the Day - Granny In Paradise (98 cents)

Amazon's Video Game of the Day deal today is once again a game download for 98 cents; this time it's Granny In Paradise. No reviews on the game download versions of the SuperGranny series so far, but there are a few on the boxed versions and they tend to be 4 to 5 stars (except one person that said her toddler didn't like it .... which makes me ask: "you bought this for a toddler????"). Anyway, it looks interesting enough for me to try the trial version. I have to wonder if they are going to keep doing under a dollar game downloads next week?

Game Description
  • Super Granny Is Back
  • Over 170 Levels
  • 5 Worlds To Explore
  • Create Your Own Adventures
Super Granny is back, and she's ready to rumble. While on a well-deserved vacation, Granny's kitties are abducted. Run, dig, climb, swing, float and tumble through 5 worlds and over 170 levels, as you rescue Granny's missing cats and outwit the minions of the nefarious Dr. Meow. With a built-in level editor you can create your own adventures for hours and hours of additional fun!

This game should also qualify as a purchase for the Buy One, Get One Free offer that Amazon is currently running, as yesterday's download did.