I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Amazon Kindle Price Drops - $299!!

Amazon has dropped the price of the Kindle (the 6" reader also known as the Kindle 2) to $299.00. This is a pretty nice drop and further differentiates the Kindle DX from the smaller reader.

Perhaps more interesting, though, is that a Refurbished original Kindle is selling for $259.99, leaving the spread between these two devices at less than $40. At least the refurbished units come with a 30 day money back guarantee - there are used original Kindles selling for anywhere from $220 to $299, that are sold as-is from individuals.