I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, May 4, 2009

New Kindle to Debut This Wednesday in NYC!

Amazon has scheduled a press conference for Wednesday 10:30 AM (EDT) at the Michael Schimmel Center for the Arts at Pace University, located at 3 Spruce Street, New York City.

I got a heads up in this mornings email from Len Edgerly (of The Kindle Chronicles - you should listen to his weekly podcast about the Kindle, as well as sign up for his newsletter of breaking Kindle news/rumours). The location talked about just happens to be the former location of the New York Times, so it looks like the large screen for reading newspapers is the going to be announced.

Read more here in the Wall Street Journal report.

Updated: The new device is also being talked about in the New York Times (along with some other large screen devices, not expected until next year).