I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, February 23, 2009

Free Ebook on Kindle: The Holy Bible English Standard Version

The Holy Bible English Standard Version (ESV). Publisher: Good News Publishers/Crossway Books (November 29, 2007)

Synopsis
The English Standard Version (ESV) Bible is an essentially literal Bible translation that combines word-for-word precision and accuracy with literary excellence, beauty, and depth of meaning.

This brings the total number of free books (not including public domain and promotional chapters) for your Kindle that are currently available at Amazon to 28.