I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Free Ebook on Kindle: Harlequin 16

The links are now starting to be live for the sixteen freebies from Harlequin. As far as I've been able to tell, these are the only Mobi formatted editions (so far), although you can get the PDF's from Harlequin and convert those to any format. Enjoy!

The entire list is now available:

Once A Cowboy
Slow Hands
Homespun Bride
Baby Bonanza
Speed Dating
Stranded With A Spy
The Bride's Baby
Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch
Hide in Plain Sight
Kiss Me Deadly
His Lady Mistress
Price of Passion
Irresistible Forces
Dancing In The Moonlight
A Very Special Delivery
Snowbound

Remember, you can purchase these (for zero dollars), even if you are still waiting for your shiny new Kindle 2 (as long as you purchased it on your Amazon account and didn't mark it as a gift). They'll download to your Kindle automatically once you turn it on the first time.