I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, January 5, 2009

Kindle Dollar Days

Two new books have been marked down to that one dollar impulse buy point this week. The first, The Way of Shadows, is the first in a trilogy, all of which is available on the Kindle, and should be marked at one dollar for the rest of the month, as part of a special promotion from Orbit Books. The second, however, is one of the mystery price drops happening so often at Amazon. It's been marked down for at least a couple of days now, but could go back to it's regular price at any moment.


The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks

River Rising by Dorothy Garlock