I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Free Ebooks on Kinde: Hundreds of Classics

Amazon is giving away classics for the Kindle - so many, in fact, that they go on more than 100 pages, which is the limit when sorting by price in the Kindle Store. At least check out the first 100 pages, as there are gems hidden there, as well as searching on any classics author to see if their works are included.

Happy downloading!

Update, there are now 7,370 of these books available. Follow this link (sorted by highest customer review) to the complete list and you can use the categories on the side to help locate those of interest.