I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Refurbished Kindles surface again

For those who are still searching for an Amazon Kindle (and who were not lucky enough to be at today's taping of Ellen, where the entire audience received a free Kindle and basket of other goodies from Amazon), the refurbished Kindles keep coming back in stock at Amazon. There were several up this morning at 11 am EST (this isn't the first time this was a good time to check - remember that 11 am EST is 8 am PST) and didn't sell out until after 11:30. From the comments on who grabbed one, there must have been at least dozen in stock today.

Be sure to read my earlier post about playing Kindle Lotto, or just remember to check www.tinyurl.com/RefurbKindle on a regular basis throughout the day.

Update, 5:35PM EST - They are back in stock again today. I've checked for the last 10 minutes and there has been at least one available.