I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, October 24, 2008

Kindle: Oprah's Favorite New Gadget and a $50 Coupon

On today's Oprah she will reveal that she received a Kindle this summer and it "changed her life". I do know it will change how you read (and probably how much you read), as well as reducing your footprint and costs for books.

Thru November 1st, get $50 off the Kindle by using the code OPRAHWINFREY when you check out at Amazon, bringing your total cost to $309. But you may want to order soon, before the Oprah nation follows her lead and creates a waiting list; currently the Kindle ships within a day of ordering, with free SuperSaver shipping (or upgrade to overnight shipping to be reading the next day).