Click HERE to see the entire list - grab them now, as that price could change at any second. When you are in the cart and checking out, the order total may show as $0.00. Just keep going, once your order is completed, the total shows correctly (I paid $6.75 of my store credit for the lot!).
I've moved!
I've moved!
Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the KnobI've moved!
Custom Search
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Shopaholics's Series under a Buck!
Click HERE to see the entire list - grab them now, as that price could change at any second. When you are in the cart and checking out, the order total may show as $0.00. Just keep going, once your order is completed, the total shows correctly (I paid $6.75 of my store credit for the lot!).