I've picked up a few of the games and they can provide a nice break. Since I usually play them on my netbook, I always use the free trial period, as I've found some of them won't work on it's smaller (shorter than standard) screen. Some of them really need an xternal mouse to work well, also. If only I could get the sprinkler system from Alice Greenfingers to work in Animal Crossing: City Folk (on the WII).
I've moved!
I've moved!
Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the KnobI've moved!
Custom Search
Saturday, September 19, 2009
B1G1F Game Downloads
I've picked up a few of the games and they can provide a nice break. Since I usually play them on my netbook, I always use the free trial period, as I've found some of them won't work on it's smaller (shorter than standard) screen. Some of them really need an xternal mouse to work well, also. If only I could get the sprinkler system from Alice Greenfingers to work in Animal Crossing: City Folk (on the WII).