I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Slight Construction Going On - Pardon the Dust

It looks like Google is acting up a bit and the blog was down from sometime after 6PM last night until nearly 3AM this morning. So, I'm going to move it to Wordpress. You can access the history on the Blogger website (for as long as Blogger manages to stay up).

New posts are temporarily accessible both at blog.booksontheknob.org and wpblog.booksontheknob.org; the second is just a temporary location and will disappear once it seems that all the DNS changes have propagated around the web. You may want to bookmark it for the next two days, so you make sure you get the new site (and I'm still working on the layout and colors, so don't be surprised if it changes quite a bit over the next little bit).