I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, May 30, 2013

UK Kindle Fire Book Sale

Kindle Fire owners (in the UK), the Kindle Fire Book Sale is for you! Save on a selection of books specifically designed for reading on your Kindle Fire. From beautiful cookery books to classic comics and graphic novels to popular children's books, there are hundreds of titles to choose from for as little as £0.99 each. Sale ends 11:59 pm, May 30, 2013.

Many of the books included are not compatible with the eInk Kindles (or even the Kindle apps other than on Android), but others are, so it's worth taking a look thru the included titles, with cookbooks and graphic novels as low as £0.99.