I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Nook HD+ $90 Off and Nook HD $50 Off!

Barnes & NobleThis price is good this week only, in store and online: Get $90 off NOOK HD+ Tablet (now $179) or $50 off NOOK HD Tablet (now $149). Hurry Offer Expires 5/12!

If you are buying in-store, don't forget the NOOK Book Two-for-One Weekends Offer that is going on. For those buying online, if you have a B&N membership, you get free shipping (so, it might be a good time to sign up for that first, then order).

If you can't get to a B&N store and want to buy local, check with Best Buy, as rumor has it that they have the same sale price this week (I haven't popped over to ours to check).