I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Nook Daily Find 5/30

Written in Stone: Evolution, the Fossil Record, and Our Place in Nature ($9.99 Kindle, $2.99 B&N), by Brian Switek [Bellevue Literary Press], is the Nook Daily Find.
Book Description
Written In Stone is the first book to tell the story of the fossils that mapped out evolutionary history. 150 years after Darwin's Origin was published, scientists are beginning to understand how whales walked into the sea, how horses stood up on their tip-toes, how feathered dinosaurs took to the air, and how our ancestors came down from the trees.