I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Free Audio Short Story - Cold Colors

Cold Colors, a short story by Neil Gaiman, is free from Audible, as part of the promotion of his forthcoming novel, The Ocean at the End of the Lane (Kindle/Audible).
Book Description
"Cold Colors", a short story from Neil Gaiman's collection Smoke and Mirrors ($5.99 Kindle/Audible), explores the nature of technology and morality in a world where Evil is more tech-savvy than Good. This free short story also includes a preview of The Ocean at the End of the Lane, the author's next full-length novel, available now for pre-order and due out on June 18. Find more from Neil Gaiman and explore the books he has hand-picked and produced at Neil Gaiman Presents.
Get the free audiobook from Audible.