I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, April 26, 2013

Free Nook App - Ocean Adventures!

Ocean Adventures! Fun educational games for kids in Preschool & Kindergarten: Grammar & Vocabulary (no Amazon version), by i Learn With, is this week's Free Friday App from Barnes & Noble. While looking at this app, I discovered that another by the same company is also free at B&N: Planet Boing! Fun creativity free game and activities for kids in Preschool and Kindergarten.
App Description
This application is recommended for ages 4+.

Discover these great language development games for kids in Preschool and Kindergarten! Top educational app to get children ready for school.
Your child will learn and practice key language skills such as vocabulary, listening comprehension and sentence formation while playing with lovely underwater animals!
Get the free App from Barnes & Noble.