I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, April 19, 2013

Free Bonnaroo MP3s

Over at Noisetrade, you can download a free sampler album of the artists that will be appearing at Bonnaroo 2013 (that little bitty outdoor concert they have just south of here each year).

Sampler contents:
Lord Huron - Time To Run
Glen Hansard - High Hope
Drew Holcomb and The Neighbors - Wine We Drink
Father John Misty - Hollywood Forever Cemetery Sings
Allen Stone - Celebrate Tonight
Aoife O'Donovan - Briar Rose
Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit - Alabama Pines
Sea Wolf - Old Friend
Trixie Whitley - I Need Your Love
Two Gallants - My Love Won't Wait
Futurebirds - Serial Bowls
Raptar - Houseboat Babies
Bombino - Azamane Tiliade
Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue - Do To Me