I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Three Free Books from Whiskey Creek

Whiskey Creek Press is giving away three books to celebrate their 10th Anniversary:
  • WARRIOR AND THE SPARROW by Crystal Inman
  • CHEYENNE TRILOGY Book 1: MURPHY'S RAINBOW by Carolyn Lampman
  • LOST LEGION [A ROBERT SABLE MYSTERY] by Sean Thomas
Click on the cover image for each book, then pick PDF or HTML (no images) and click on "Add This to My Cart" (far right side of page). You can get both formats on each and once your cart is full, go thru checkout and download. You can email the PDF straight to your Kindle or use Calibre to convert. Hint: if you add the PDF first to Calibre, it will pick up the cover image (I usually fix the title/author name and download the metadata at this point, too); then add the HTML file and convert it to Mobi, for the best formatting, to email to your Kindle.