I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Audible Wishes Granted Sale Extended


Audible has extended their $6.95 Wishes Granted Sale for another day (now ends January 20, at midnight, ET), so you have several hours left to shop and see if any of the items on your wishlist have been marked down to bargain prices. I found one from my wishlist on the sale, as well as one where the Kindle edition + companion audiobook offered a better price, instead ($1.99 plus $3.49 for the Kindle edition < $6.95!).

Since the audiobooks included are the 120+ most wished for at Audible, there is a pretty nice selection, but you do have to browse all the pages, as there are no categories. One bestseller I found is Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health, by William Davis MD. Like all of Audible's sales, you must have some type of subscription, even if it is the annual $10 level that doesn't include credits. If you don't have a membership, you can either get 2 free audiobooks in a 30 day trial OR go for the $100 discount on an electronics item (including the Kindle family) with a one-year commitment.