I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Friday, December 28, 2012

RSS and Email Update

For those who get the Emailed version of the RSS Feed, I believe the new Feedblitz subscription is working and now delivers once a day, between 4 and 7 PM Eastern US time (more or less). So, I'll shut off the old feedburner emails this weekend (so those who only get that subscription will see this message and subscribe to the new feed, instead).

Note that the new subscription allows YOU to change how often you want it to be updated. You can keep the default once/day update or use the Click here to change your preferences link at the very bottom of any email to change your Delivery schedule. Options available are Default, Every 4 Hours, Every 8 Hours and Every 12 Hours. Any of these additional options may result in more than one email per day, but they'll also get you any late-breaking articles (like this one) many hours before the default subscription time.