I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Book Bargain at StoryBundle (DF)

StoryBundle has a new group of ebooks you can buy at a bargain price, which you determine. The minimum you can pay is one dollar (to cover the payment processing fees) and you can pay any amount over that, but those that pay $8 or more get two bonus books in this bundle. The books are DRM-free, so you can convert as needed.

Here are the current books in the bundle:
On the Riverside of Promise by Vasileios Kalampakas
Unsettling May Have Occurred by The Editors of Damn Interesting
Hunting in Hell by Maria Violante
The Select by F. Paul Wilson
The Hour Before Dark by Douglas Clegg
The Disciple, Part I by L. Blankenship

If you pay more than the bonus price of just $8, you get two bonus books, which are:

The Halo Effect by M.J. Rose
Zombies of the World by Ross Payton