I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Monday, December 3, 2012

Audible 5 for $5 Daily Deal

Audible is having a daily deal for the holiday season and today's is five hit audiobooks for $5 each. Be sure to also sign up for the email notices for the rest of the holiday season.
  • State of Wonder: A Novel by Ann Patchett, narrated by Hope Davis
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth, narrated by Emma Galvin
  • Medium Raw: A Bloody Valentine to the World of Food and the People Who Cook by Anthony Bourdain, narrated by Anthony Bourdain
  • The Fallen Angel by Daniel Silva, narrated by George Guidall
  • Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury, narrated by Ray Bradbury