I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Free & 99 Cent MP3 Albums

In addition to today's free MP3 (a Christmas album, the Green Hill Christmas Music Sampler by Beegie Adair), you can pick up Veterans Day Honor, by The Bands and Ensembles of the US Armed Forces, for free today at Amazon; this has been free for previous Veterans Days and will likely go back up in price at midnight (Seattle time).

Some 99 cent albums you may want to check out:
If you don't mind spending a bit more, these are on sale for $3.99:
Last, this one is $5.99, but still a great bargain: 100% Christmas - The Greatest Artists 100 Hits, from Vista Music