I've moved!

I've moved!

Thanks for stopping by, but it appears you are using a (very) old address for my blog. I've moved to a Wordpress site and you'll need to update your bookmarks for Books on the Knob

I've moved!

Custom Search

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Free Audiobook - Bound to Rise

The audiobook edition of Bound to Rise (Or, Up the Ladder), by Horatio Alger, narrated by Macleod Andrews, is free in the Audible store.
Book Description
An inspirational story about how individual traits and efforts help one to rise and progress. It is the story that eloquently compares and contrasts between two characters, their attitudes, efforts and consequently their success and failure. The book remains an inspiration for those who are ready to put in efforts and move ahead in life.
Get the free audiobook from Audible (some geographic restrictions may apply)